2-Channel PAM Fixture
Part Number: QTL2608
This fixture provides a simple analysis for custom wiring harnesses. The ideal measurement of ICs and similar. 2 power rails and 16 digital channels can be connected via the pluggable terminal blocks. This makes way for a very simple setup.
Power Analysis Module Fixtures (PAM Fixtures) are calibrated measurement devices with digital sideband capture. Developed and used for detailed investigation of the interaction between the host and device under test.
Accurate voltage and current measurements are taken on all power rails. Selected sidebands have digital capture, giving a full picture of host/device interaction.
This fixture can only be used with a Power Analysis Module.
- Capture long, high-resolution power traces
- Diagnose issues with power up timings
- Test power performance
- Capture digital traces
- Connect easily in to custom wiring looms
- 2 high resolution power rails, up to 12Amps at 15V
- 16 digital rails from 1.8v to 5v
- 250KHz base sampling rate
- Fully calibrated for high accuracy measurements
- Simple pluggable terminal blocks for fast connection
Evaluate this productEvaluate now