Gen4 PCIe x16 PAM Fixture
Part Number: QTL2347
Power Analysis Module Fixtures (PAM Fixtures) are calibrated measurement devices with digital sideband capture for detailed investigation of the interaction between the host and device under test.
This fixture allows easy power performance and sideband timing analysis for x16 PCIe devices, running up to Gen4 speeds.
Accurate voltage and current measurements are taken on all power rails, and selected sidebands have digital capture, giving a full picture of host/device interaction.
As with our HD range ‘Programmable Power Modules’, the PAM fixtures provides high-resolution measurement, for almost unlimited periods of recording.
This fixture requires a PAM controller to operate.
- Capture long, High-resolution traces
- Diagnose issues with power up timings
- Test power performance
- Power cycle the device
- Supports PCIe AIC devices at up to Gen4 speeds
- Supports up to 16 lane devices
- Measure Voltage/Current/Power on 12v, 3v3 and 3v3_aux rails
- Monitor PERST, WAKE, CLKREQ, SMDAT and SMCLK sideband lines
- 250KHz base sampling rate with hardware averaging up to 32k samples
Evaluate this productEvaluate now