Jobs at Quarch
Stores / Junior Ops role
Quarch Technology is a world leader in test automation tools for the data storage industry.
We are growing rapidly and now require an ambitious and motivated Stores Person to join our Operations team.
The aim of this role is to assist the Operations team. You will assist with the entire goods in and stock supply processes. The main responsibilities will include:
- Receive, check, inspect and book in components and stock
- Store stock in the relevant stock locations
- Carry out daily stock counts to ensure stock levels are being recorded correctly
- Pick stock and package ready for shipment
This job is intended as a part-time, permanent position, working the equivalent of 3 days per week. There can be a degree of flexibility around this, with the hours being spread over three or more days.
A variety of other responsibilities may be available over time, depending on the skills, experience and interests you have.
You must have:
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy and a strong focus on the quality of your work
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent English and communication
- Permission to work in the UK
It would be an advantage if you have:
- Experience or interest in electronics and technology
- Good basic salary: £19k-£22k pro-rata (dependent on experience)
- Performance Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus floating Bank Holidays (these can be taken any time)
- 3% Company pension contributions & private healthcare scheme
- Excellent development prospects as the company grows
Please apply to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter. The closing date is 22nd of May but interviews may be held before this date.