Time-saving, compact, accurate: This is the Quarch Cable Tester
Unresolved connection errors cause delays. Delays cost money. With this powerful device you can reduce the impact of troubleshooting. From a single cable to a full batch, it’s now easier than ever to screen your cables for connectivity issues or faults.
Just how do you determine what’s caused a connection error? Is it the hardware, software or the cable? There is no easy way of knowing – nor being sure of whether a replacement cable works properly – without manual debugging (which is tedious). So, true to our nature at Quarch, we’ve automated it.
The Quarch Cable Tester is ideal for:
- Fast quality and functionality checks
- Screening suspect/unknown cables before use
- Isolating – or ruling out – connection issues quickly
- Generating reports that can be archived for quality control
- Connection mapping – Detect link ordering
- EEPROM mapping – Decode the view EEPROM settings
- BERT results – Detailed bit error tests for each lane
- Eye state – Synthetic eye diagrams to spot problems