PCIe 4.0 / SAS 4.0 Cable Tester
Part Number: QTL2250
Unresolved connection errors cause delays. Delays cost money. With this powerful device you can reduce the impact of troubleshooting. From a single cable to a full batch, it’s now easier than ever to screen your cables for connectivity issues or faults.
Easy to use and with a comprehensive set of reporting capabilities, the Cable Tester allows the kind of pre-emptive checks that will minimize debugging time and accelerate quality screening.
This version supports MiniSAS HD and External PCIe standards.
The Quarch Cable Tester is ideal for:
- Fast quality and cable functionality checks
- Screening suspect/unknown cables before use
- Isolating – or ruling out – connection issues quickly
- Comparing quality between batches and suppliers
- Supports SAS and PCIe cables up to Gen4 speeds
- Perform simple automated tests
- Get detailed results, eye diagrams and reports via the Cable Tester application
- Simple automation API for advanced manual controls
- Cable present and EEPROM present detection
- High-speed link mapping (cross-over detection)
- Link training
- Eye height and full synthetic eye-scan options
- EEPROM decoding
- Real-time BERT
- Data rates up to 24Gb/s
- Supports SAS and PCIe SFF-8644 cables
Evaluate this productEvaluate now