6G SAS Cable Module
Part Number: QTL1253
Perform automated cable hot-swap and fault injection on SFF-8088 miniSAS cables.
The Mini SAS Cable Module is an automated solution for hot-swap testing and fault injection on Mini SAS cables. Automation provides easier, faster and more detailed testing. Consistent, repeatable results reduce time to market and improve reliability.
The Torridon System integrates into existing test setups. Enclosure Manufacturers, RAID Developers, and Testing Labs all benefit from improved test coverage. This enables engineers to work more efficiently, giving higher confidence and lower outgoing failure rates.
This module requires purchase of a separate controller
- Automates hot swap of a mini SAS cable
- Create faults such as time outs, framing errors and SAS identify sequences
- Simulate intermittent faults
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Up to 4 modules can be rack mounted in 1U
- 1ms timing resolution on all switches
- 10us pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user sequenced glitch pulses on any lines
- Control via required Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit
- l=84.0mm w=63.5mm h=30.0mm
Evaluate this productEvaluate now