12G HD SAS Cable Module
Part Number: QTL1521 / QTL1675
Perform automated cable hot-swap and fault injection on SFF-8644 cables
The Mini SAS HD Cable Module is an automated solution for hot-swap testing and fault injection on Mini SAS HD cables. Automation provides easier, faster and more detailed testing. Consistent, repeatable results reduce time to market and improve reliability.
The Torridon System integrates into existing test setups. Enclosure Manufacturers, RAID Developers, and Testing Labs all benefit from improved test coverage. This enables engineers to work more efficiently, giving higher confidence and lower outgoing failure rates.
This module requires purchase of a separate controller.
- Automates hot swap of a mini SAS cable
- Create faults such as time outs, framing errors and SAS identify sequences
- Simulate intermittent faults
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Up to 4 modules can be rack mounted in 1U
- 1ms timing resolution on all switches
- 10us pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user sequenced glitch pulses on all lines
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit
- Individual control over power, management and data signals
- Override individual cable EEPROM registers with user values
This is the basic module
This version has the addition of 2 SMA connectors for external trigger IN/OUT. This allows the module to connect to to an external analyser or similar. You can then cause a hot-swap or glitch to occur at a precise time within the data stream.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now