Torridon Interface Kit
Part Number: QTL1260
Interface Kits provide simple USB and Serial connection options for any Quarch module that uses the standard 8-Pin Torridon connector
The Torridon Interface Kit integrates a Torridon Control Module into a test system by providing USB and Serial interfaces. The module can be controlled using a standard PC or other equipment such as a terminal server. The serial connections are ideal for script based testing while a USB connection can be used with the Testmonkey Control Suite to graphically control the module.
The Interface Kit provides direct USB connection (where the module supports it), DB-9 Serial connection and a USB virtual COM port for PCs without a native serial port. The Kit is ideal for a small bench test setup.
The Kit contains the interface module, multi-region power supply, 2 meter USB cable and 3 meter DB-9 Serial Cable.
- Interface with a Torridon Module using a USB or Serial port
- Use a standard PC or Terminal server to control a single Torridon Control Module
- Supports all ‘Torridon’ Modules
- 12V DC supply
- RJ-45 Connection (RS-232-D) for Serial control of a module (with supplied cable)
- Direct USB to the Torridon Module (Requires a compatible Module)
- USB virtual COM port for serial control of a Module
- Compatible with any standard Torridon Control Module
Evaluate this productEvaluate now