RJ-45 Cable Module
Part Number: QTL2022 / QTL1271
Perform automated cable hot-swap and fault injection on RJ-45 cables
The Ethernet Cable Module is an automated solution for hot-swap testing and fault injection on RJ-45 cables. Automation provides easier, faster and more detailed testing. Consistent, repeatable results reduce time to market and improve reliability.
The modules can be controlled manually, via scripts or through your existing test automation system. This enables engineers to work more efficiently, giving higher confidence and lower outgoing failure rates.
This module requires purchase of a separate controller.
- Automated hot swap of an RJ-45 Ethernet cable
- Create faults such as time outs and data errors
- Simulate intermittent faults
- Change system topology
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- 1ms timing resolution on all switches
- 10us pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user sequenced glitch pulses on all lines
- Compatible with 10/100/1000 Bate-T and 10G Base-T links
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Card
- l=84.0mm w=63.5mm h=30.0mm
1GBASE-T Cable Module (Now discontinued)
Updated RJ-45 Cable Module, Supports: 10/100/1000BASE-T, E1 and 10GBASE-T
Evaluate this productEvaluate now