GEN4 PCIe Power Injection Fixture
Part Number: QTL2192
Allows a Power Module to inject power into a PCIe GEN4 Card.
This simple interposer fits in a x16 PCIe slot and allows power to be injected into the attached PCIe card.
Connected to one of our range of Programmable Power Modules, you can now perform power margining and measurement of the drive while using it within its normal operating environment.
The interposer synchronises with the host power to ensure your PCIe device is powered up at exactly the correct time.
- Connects a Power Module to a PCIe slot device
- Works with almost any standard PCIe device within the Power Module current limits
- Supports dual rail 12V/3V3 devices.
- Supports PCIe devices up to GEN4 speeds
- 60cm cable supplied to route to the Power Module
- Switchable voltage monitoring between 3V3 and 3V3 AUX rails
- Host power detect ensures the DUT powers up correctly.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now