PCIe Slot to M.2 Power Injection Fixture
Part Number: QTL1965, QTL2397
Allows a Power Module to inject power into a M.2 Card
This simple interposer fits in a x4 PCIe slot and allows power to be injected into the attached M.2 card. Gen3 and Gen4 versions are available.
Connected to one of our range of Programmable Power Modules, you can now perform power margining and measurement of the drive while using it within its normal operating environment.
The interposer synchronizes with the host power to ensure your M.2 device is powered up at exactly the correct time.
- Connects a Power Module to a M.2 device
- Works with almost any standard M.2 device within the Power Module current limits
- Power to the device is applied at the exact time the host powers up
- Supports M.2 devices up to GEN3/GEN4 speeds
- 60cm cable supplied to route to the Power Module
- Supports all standard lengths of M.2 cards up to 110mm
- Fits PCIe x4 and larger slots
- Host power detect ensures the DUT powers up correctly
This is the fixture only, without the required cable
Gen 4 version of QTL1965
Evaluate this productEvaluate now