M.2 M-Key Vertical Card Module
Part Number: QTL2034
Hot-swap, lane configuration, fault injection and signal driving for M.2 M-Key drives.
Fitting into a standard M.2 M-Key slot, this module allows advanced, repeatable testing of M.2 devices.
Controlled from the TestMonkey GUI or any standard scripting language, the module is simple to integrate into your test plan.
The vertical orientation allows the module to fit almost any standard M.2 slot, with the drive sitting vertically. This facilitates its use in boards with little surrounding space.
With full control over every active pin, you can perform:
- Full hot-swap control of the attached card
- Individual control of all lanes, sideband and power pins
- Glitching of any signals
- Active driving of sideband signals.
This module comes with a 40cm removable interface cable and requires a separately-purchased controller.
- Independent control of every signal, including each side of differential pairs
- Programmable control over connection timing and pin bounce
- Provides active driving of DEVSLEEP, PERST and PEWAKE, PEDET and CLKREQ signals.
- Supports standard M.2 M-Key devices
- Supports PCIe 1.0a, 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0
- Supports SATA
- Requires Array Controller or Interface Kit.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now