Gen3 PCIe HS Card Module
Part Number: QTL1630 / QTL1688 / QTL2074
Hot-swap, lane configuration, fault injection, signal driving and power injection automation for PCIe GEN3 slots
Fitting into a standard x16 PCIe slot, this PCIe module allows advanced, repeatable testing of PCIe devices. Controlled from the TestMonkey GUI or any standard scripting language, the module is simple to integrate into your test plan.
With full control over every active PCIe pin, you can perform:
- Full hot-swap control of attached PCIe card
- Individual control of all lanes, side-band, power and present pins
- Glitching of any signals
- Active driving of CLKREQ, PERST and WAKE signals
- Power margining and measurement via an additional Power Module
- Optional external triggering
- Optional inrush current limit
This module comes with a 40cm interface cable and requires a separately purchased controller.
This is the basic module.
This version includes external triggering IN/OUT via SMA cables to allow connection to an external analyser or similar.
QTL1630 with additional inrush current modification. allowing more stable hot-plug of high power devices
- Independent control of every signal including each side of differential pairs
- Programmable control over connection timing and pin bounce
- Allows injection of power from an external source
- Provides active driving of CLKREQ, PERST and WAKE signals
- Supports PCIe 1.0a, 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0
- Supports x1 to x16 device cards
- Vertically displaces device by 40.4mm
- Requires Array Controller or Interface Kit
Evaluate this productEvaluate now