Gen3 PCIe LITE Card Module
Part Number: QTL1848 / QTL2073
Provides hot-plug automation, with control over power, side band and present pins.
Power monitoring allows you to query the power consumption of the device under test.
This module fits into a PCIe x16 slot and allows hot-swap and power monitoring of any x1/x2/x4/x8/x16 GEN3 PCIe device.
With direct routing of the PCIe data signals, there will be minimal effect on Signal Integrity, while power control allows you to hot-plug your device automatically.
Basic power monitoring allows you to request the consumption on each of the rails in real time. This is not as accurate as using out Programmable Power Module, but does provide a useful indication in many tests.
- Individual control over power pins
- Grouped control over sideband and presence pins
- Improved and test coverage and speed
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Supports PCIe 1.0a, 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0
- Supports x1 to x16 device cards
- Vertically displaces device by 40.4mm
- Requires Array Controller or Interface Kit
The basic module
Module with current inrush limit, allowing high power devices to be hot-swapped more easily
Evaluate this productEvaluate now