Gen3 PCIe U.2 Drive Module
Part Number: QTL1743
Perform full hot-swap and fault injection with GEN3 PCIe SFF drives.
Provides full hot-swap automation for GEN3 PCIe SDD drives. The module has full control over power, data (dual port) and present pins, allowing simulation of any possible hot-swap scenario.
Individual control of each signal, pin bounce and high speed glitching combine to greatly increase the number of test cases you can perform.
Drive modules can be used individually for simple bench testing, or multiple units can be used to automate an entire storage enclosure.
Each drive module requires one port on a Torridon Controller.
- Automates full hot swap of a GEN3 PCIe SFF drive
- Simulate failures and intermittent faults
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Scales from 1 to 100+ drive modules in a test system.
- Supports PCIe SFF drives up to 8GT/s
- Individual control over power, present, sideband and PCIe data signals
- 1ms timing resolution on all switches
- 10us pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user-sequenced glitch pulses on all lines
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now