12G SAS HS Drive Module
Part Number: QTL1689
Perform full hot-swap and fault injection with 12G SAS drives
Provides full hot-swap automation for 12Gb/s SAS/SATA drives. The module has full control over power, data and present pins, allowing simulation of any possible hot-swap scenario.
Individual control of each signal, pin bounce and high speed glitching combine to greatly increase the number of test cases you can perform.
Drive modules can be used individually for simple bench testing, or multiple units can be used to automate an entire storage enclosure.
Each drive module requires one port on a Torridon Controller.
- Automates full hot swap of a SAS drive
- Simulate failures and intermittent faults
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Scales from 1 to 100+ drive modules in a test system
- Supports SAS drives up to 12Gb/s
- Individual control over power, present and data signals
- 1ms timing resolution on all switches
- 10us pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user sequenced glitch pulses on all lines
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit
Evaluate this productEvaluate now