Gen4 SFF Drive Power Injection Fixture
Part Number: QTL2289 / QTL2564
Allows a Power Module to inject power into a SAS/SATA/U.2/U.3 disk drive up to Gen4 speeds
This simple interposer sits behind a drive and allows it to be slit into an enclosure as normal (though with a slight offset of the drive).
The ultra-thin flex cable routes out of the enclosure and can be connected to one of our range of Programmable Power Modules. You can now perform power margining and measurement of the drive while using it within its normal operating environment.
When used with an HD power module, the module will detect the jumper selection and automatically set its output voltages to the correct range for the chosen drive type. Older XLC modules must set the output mode manually.
- Connects a Power Module to a drive that is within its storage enclosure
- Works with almost any standard drive
- Supports dual rail 12V/5V and 12V/3V3 drives
- Supports SAS drives up to 12Gb/s
- Supports PCIe U.2/U.3 drives up to dual port GEN4
- Offsets drive by ~14mm
- 40cm flex cable to route out of the enclosure
- Compatible with XLC and HD Power Modules
- Supports auto voltage range selection on HD modules
This is the basic version of the product
This version includes power injection sync. This ensures the injected power turns on at exactly with the host power rails. With this, you can test drives that do not fully support hot-plug and so must be powered up with the host.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now