4-Channel PAM Fixture
Part Number: QTL2623
The 4-channel PAM fixture provides a simple analysis for custom wiring harnesses. The ideal measurement of ICs and similar. 4 power rails and 16 digital channels can be connected via the pluggable terminal blocks. This makes way for a very simple setup.
This fixture has four simple analog channels with current ranges of 10mA to 12 Amps. While this does not go as low as the 100uA accuracy on the 2-channel version, it has the benefit of twice the number of analog rails.
16 digital channels are also provided for full mixed-signal analysis.
Power Analysis Module Fixtures (PAM Fixtures) are calibrated measurement devices with digital sideband capture. Developed and used for detailed investigation of the interaction between the host and device under test.
This fixture can only be used with a power analysis module.
- Capture long, high-resolution power traces
- Diagnose issues with power up timings
- Test power performance
- Capture digital traces
- Connect easily in to custom wiring looms
- 2 high resolution power rails, up from 10mA to 12Amps at 15V
- 16 digital rails from 1.8v to 5v
- 250KHz base sampling rate for analog
- 1 MHz base sampling for digitals
- Fully calibrated for high accuracy measurements
- Simple pluggable terminal blocks for fast connection
Evaluate this productEvaluate now