Gen4 M.2 PAM Fixture
Part Number: QTL2573
Power Analysis Module Fixtures (PAM Fixtures) are calibrated measurement devices with digital sideband capture. The Gen4 M.2 PAM Fixture was developed and used for a detailed investigation of the interaction between the host and device, under test.
On all power rails, precise voltage and current measurements are taken. Selected sidebands have digital capture, giving a full picture of host/device interaction.
As with our HD range ‘Programmable Power Modules’, the PAM fixtures provides high-resolution measurement, for almost unlimited periods of recording.
This fixture requires a PAM controller to operate.
- Capture long, high-resolution power traces
- Diagnose issues with power up timings
- Test power performance
- Power cycle the device
- Supports M.2 devices at up to Gen4 speeds
- Measure Voltage/Current/Power on 12v and 3v3 rails
- Monitor 12 critical sideband lines including PERST and WAKE
- 250KHz base sampling rate with hardware averaging up to 32k samples
Evaluate this productEvaluate now