Quarch Compliance Suite
Part Number: QCS
Qualifying your system to industry best practice just got easier. Run tests and record results in real-time.
For those who want to perform a range of tests without the need for specialist knowledge or custom scripting, QCS is for you. Based on a cross-platform Java/Python implementation, tests can be run at the touch of a button. Results are comprehensively displayed in real-time, allowing you to see any problems right away.
Compliance Suite allows fully automated testing with no need to develop your own test cases or automation systems. Quarch test cases cover a wide range of hot-plug, pin bounce and timing tests to ensure your system is stable in all cases and can handle likely physical layer faults that will occur in the field.
For a full intro, check out the video below:
- Fully automated testing of removable storage devices: Qualify your system the quick and easy way
- Run a full range of hot-plug corner case tests (including for UNH-IOL NVMe), against your host and drive
- Power Analysis tests available with more to come
- Supports SAS, SATA and PCIe devices
- User-friendly, click-and-play interface: No custom scripting or specialist knowledge needed
- Runs tests and displays results comprehensively, in real time
This is a licensed product. One license is required per client PC (the system running the JAVA control application). Currently, this license is hardware locked to a single machine.
The client PC can either run tests locally, or connect to a remote server which has the drive under test.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now