How do I upgrade my QCS license?
Please follow these steps:
- Find your desired test, and hit the ‘upgrade’ button
- You’ll need to supply us with a hardware ID file. First, click the “Generate” button.
- In your QCS launch directory, locate your hardware ID file.
- For us to generate your license, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your hardware ID file as an attachment
- Type of license required
- The company, registered name and an email address to which this license will be bound.
- Await our email response: This will contain your license file.
- Once you have this license file, re-open QCS and go to Help > Support > Licensing.
- To open the license file, click on “select new license”
- Hit the ‘validate’ button.
You should be prompted if the validation was successful. If so, restart QCS and the new license can now be used.