Part Number: QTL2602
The Multi-Protocol Breaker is a versatile tool from Quarch, a standalone fault injection and monitoring device for testing critical communication links in the automotive, aviation, and aerospace industries.
Using simple pluggable terminal blocks, the breaker connects to a wiring loom. It can support many communication links from RS-232 to Ethernet.
When in place, we can create physical layer interruptions from short data glitches to permanent failures. This allows our customers to prove that their links are fault-tolerant and appropriately redundant.
Power and our data lines are supported. In addition to fault injection, we can also monitor the signals in real-time. Plus record them for later analysis.
- Connect into a wiring loom with a power rail and up to 4 data lines.
- Inject physical later events and faults including hot-plug, pin-bounce, glitch and link failure
- Real-time monitoring of bus transitions and capture using Power Studio or python script
- Power rail switching: Up to 25 Volt, 8 Amp
- Data switching: -15V to +15V, 30mA
- 1 power rail, 4 data lanes, 1 ground
- External trigger ports for timed events
- Compatible with Quarch Power Studio for long term capture of digital signals at 250KHz
- Power from 12v or PoE
- Control via USB or LAN
Evaluate this productEvaluate now