QSFP28 Cable Module
Part Number: QTL2171
Perform automated cable hot-swap and fault injection on QSFP28 cables.
The QSFP28 Cable Module is an automated solution for hot-swap testing and fault injection on QSFP28 cables. Automation provides easier, faster and more detailed testing. Consistent, repeatable results reduce time to market and improve reliability.
This is a speed upgrade on the QSFP+ module, and is back-compatible with the older QSFP+ specification.
Our QSFP module fits into the cable receptacle, allowing the module to break all signals in the connector, including power and data for active cables.
The modules can be controlled manually, via scripts or through your existing test automation system. This enables engineers to work more efficiently, giving higher confidence and lower outgoing failure rates.
If you use the latest 25G / 100G LAN or 32G FC links, then this is a simple and effective way to automate hot-plug and fault injection testing. Any customer, from a data center to a self-driving car designer will benefit from the easy to use features.
This module requires purchase of a separate controller.
These modules are slightly wider than most normal QSFP cables so cannot be fitted side by side.
- Automated hot-swap of QSFP28 cables
- Protocol agnostic: suitable for 100G LAN, 32G FC and more
- Inject glitches to create various faults
- Simulate intermittent faults
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation.
- 1us timing resolution on all switches
- 100ns pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user-sequenced glitch pulses on all lines
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit
- Individual control over power, management and data signals.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now