This HD Power Module is a flexible power margining and measurement tool and a significant upgrade on the XLC module. This version has 12V and 5V (switchable to 3V3) outputs and is ideal for SAS, SATA and PCIe based devices. The outputs can be set automatically when used with advanced Quarch fixtures.
Each rail can be programmed from 0 to 120% of its nominal voltage. The voltage and current of each output can be simultaneously recorded to provide accurate power consumption measurement.
The module allows programming of arbitrary voltage output waveforms which can be used to simulate power-up ramps, power failures, noisy power sources and much more. Patterns can be created over a range of microseconds to minutes, allowing a wide range of testing options.
A high-speed record feature provides an oscilloscope-like function to record the output voltage, current and power consumption of the attached device.
A range of injection fixtures allow the module to inject power into a variety of devices.
- Dual output
- Programmable output waveforms
- Flexible power margining
- High-speed measurement and recording
- Easy measurement of voltage, current and power
- Simultaneous sampling of voltage and current on both outputs
- Accurate power consumption measurement
- External triggering option available
- Simple test automation from any standard scripting language
- Supports advanced power injection fixtures.