Gen5 M.2 M-Key Horizontal Injection Fixture
Part Number: QTL2883
The Gen5 M.2 M-Key Horizontal Injection Fixture allows a Programmable Power Module to inject power into a Gen5 M.2 card, within a native M-Key slot.
Power is injected into an attached M.2 card through our simple interposer that fits in an M.2 M-key slot. The M.2 device sits horizontally, allowing testing of systems that have little extra space.
NOTE This module has a different orientation than Gen4. That is a vertical mount
Connected to one of our range of Programmable Power Modules, you can now perform power margining and measurement of the drive while using it within its normal operating environment.
The Interposer synchronizes with the host power to power up your M.2 device precisely on time.
- Connects a Power Module to a M.2 m-key device up to Gen5 speeds
- Works with almost any standard M.2 device within the Power Module current limits
- Power to the device is applied at the exact time the host powers up.
- Supports M.2 devices up to GEN5 speeds
- 60cm cable supplied, to route to the Power Module
- Supports all standard lengths of M.2 cards up to 110mm
- Fits M.2 M-Key slots
- Host power detection ensures the DUT powers up correctly (HD Modules only)
Evaluate this productEvaluate now