Performance capture has never been easier
Run drive workload simulations lasting for hours or even days. Capture realistic, precise data about the performance of your drives. Test reliability early in the design process—when changes cost less.
Quarch PPMs at a glance
- Programmable output waveforms
- High-speed measurement and recording
- Easy measurement of voltage, current, and power
- Simultaneous sampling of voltage and current on dual outputs
- Accurate power consumption measurement
- External triggering option
- XLC (eXtra Low Current) PPM—accurate down to 100uA, ideal for measuring drive standby modes.
- HD PPM—all the power of the XLC, plus eight times the memory depth and remote control via LAN.
- Multi-port, rack-mounted HD PPM for simultaneous multi-device testing.
- Costs a fraction of the price of the traditional scope plus probes setup.
- Simple automation makes running unattended or overnight tests easy, saving valuable engineer time.
- Solve problems early in the design phase, instead of later in the development process, when the cost of correcting problems increases dramatically.