Gen4 EDSFF E1 x4 PAM Fixture
Part Number: QTL2673
Gen4 EDSFF E1 x4 PAM Fixture supports the latest drives in both E1.S and E1.L forms
With the fixture, you can both capture analogue measurements (voltage, current, and power) and access track digital sideband assertions. Captured data can be viewed in real-time or stored for later processing and analysis.
This allows for a wide range of testing scenarios: Measure SSD power consumption during sleep, inrush current during power-up or capture the exact timing of PERST assertion from your host.
For the fixture to function, a PAM is required.
- View and capture the power performance of a device
- Capture digital sideband transitions
- Monitor a wide range of different devices
- Power cycle the drive
- Supports E1.S and E1.L devices
- Speeds up to Gen4
- Lane width up to x4
- Measurement on 12v and 3v3 aux rails
- Digital capture on: PRSNT#, PERST1# / CLKREQ#, LED, SMBRST#, SMBDAT, SMBCLK, PWRDIS, PERST0#, DUALPORTEN#, RFU, MFG
Evaluate this productEvaluate now