HD Programmable Power Module
Part Number: QTL1999 / QTL1995
Replace your bench power supplies, scope and current probes with this powerful and cost-effective alternative: A fully programmable power supply and measurement tool with 12V, and 5V or 3V3 outputs.
HD modules take all the benefits of the XLC module plus multiple improvements including a high-density option, performing full power margining from 0V to nominal +20%, with complex voltage ramps, glitches and more.
The HD module can perform accurate current measurement at the same 100uA level as the XLC, has eight times the memory buffer and faster streaming modes.
250KHz sampling allows capture of accurate voltage, current and power data.
The modules also support advanced fixtures and LAN control.
This HD Power Module is a flexible power margining and measurement tool and a significant upgrade on the XLC module. This version has 12V and 5V (switchable to 3V3) outputs and is ideal for SAS, SATA and PCIe based devices. The outputs can be set automatically when used with advanced Quarch fixtures.
Each rail can be programmed from 0 to 120% of its nominal voltage. The voltage and current of each output can be simultaneously recorded to provide accurate power consumption measurement.
The module allows programming of arbitrary voltage output waveforms which can be used to simulate power-up ramps, power failures, noisy power sources and much more. Patterns can be created over a range of microseconds to minutes, allowing a wide range of testing options.
A high-speed record feature provides an oscilloscope-like function to record the output voltage, current and power consumption of the attached device.
A range of injection fixtures allow the module to inject power into a variety of devices.
- Dual output
- Programmable output waveforms
- Flexible power margining
- High-speed measurement and recording
- Easy measurement of voltage, current and power
- Simultaneous sampling of voltage and current on both outputs
- Accurate power consumption measurement
- External triggering option available
- Simple test automation from any standard scripting language
- Supports advanced power injection fixtures.
- 0–6V and 0–14.4V outputs
- 5A continuous output current at nominal voltage
- 9.2A for up to 10 Seconds
- 1uS pattern step resolution
- 0.6V/uS output slew rate (no load)
- 250kSps measurement sampling rate
- Indefinite streamed measurements at 16uS and higher
- ± (2 mA + 1%) @ 1–3000mA accuracy
- ± (2 uA + 2%) @ 100uA–1mA accuracy
- USB and LAN control options
- 64Mbit memory depth
- 2x SMA triggering connectors.
- 2x triggering connectors
- 3.3 volt trigger
- Start/stop pattern on external trigger
- Start/stop measurement on external trigger
- Trigger out on power/current threshold
- Trigger out on pattern start
- Trigger out on measurement start.
QTL1999 – HD Programmable Power Module
The standard version of the module.
USB and LAN control.
QTL1995 – HD Programmable Power Module x6
Rack-mounted 1U with 6 outputs. This version includes SMA trigger IN/OUT connections, to link to external test equipment, such as an analyzer. This allows you to begin power disruptions or measurement at a precise time within the data stream. Similarly, you can trigger the analyzer to record based on a signal from the Power Module, such as the power consumption passing a set threshold.
LAN control only.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now