Gen5 PCIe x16 Breaker Module
Part Number: QTL2357, QTL2358. QTL2396
Be ready to test your PCIe Gen5 drives.
This module performs hot-swap, lane configuration, fault injection, signal driving and power injection automation for PCIe Gen5 slots.
Fitting into a standard x16 PCIe slot, this PCIe module allows advanced, repeatable testing of PCIe devices. Controlled from the TestMonkey GUI or Python, the module is simple to integrate into your test plan. With full control over every active PCIe pin, you can perform:
- Full hot-swap control of an attached PCIe card
- Individual control of all lanes, side-band, power and present pins
- Glitching of any signals
- Active driving of selected sideband signals
- Power margining and measurement via an additional Quarch power module
- Optional external triggering
This module comes with a 40cm interface cable and requires a separately-purchased controller.
- Independent control of every signal including each side of differential pairs
- Programmable control over connection timing and pin bounce
- Glitching of data signals down to 50nS
- Allows injection of power from an external source
- Driving and monitoring of selected sideband signals
- Supports PCIe 1.0a, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0
- Supports x1 to x16 device cards
- Requires Quarch array controller or interface kit.
This is the basic module.
This version includes external triggering IN/OUT via SMA cables to allow connection to an external analyzer or similar. Host power triggering and sideband monitoring is also added
This is QTL2357 but with added inrush current limit, preventing high inrush to a DUT, which might otherwise cause a brownout on the host rails
Evaluate this productEvaluate now