Gen5 EDSFF E3 x4 Breaker
Part Number: QTL2686, QTL2692
Perform full hot-swap and fault injection with the latest GEN5 PCIe E3 drives. Our Gen5 EDSFF E3 x4 Breaker is a rapidly expanding new form factor for SSDs and testing will be essential.
The module has full control over power, data (x4 PCIe) and sideband pins, allowing simulation of any possible hot-swap scenario. Individual control of each signal, pin bounce and high speed glitching combine to greatly increase the number of test cases you can perform. ‘Driving’ is available on some sideband pins, allowing a range of additional tests to drive signals high/low rather than just disconnecting them. The ‘+Triggering’ version has an additional MCX trigger IN/OUT to sync with external test equipment.
It is possible to use individual drive modules for simple bench testing. For automated storage enclosures, multiple units can be used.
Each drive module requires one port on a Torridon Controller.
NOTE: We recommend evaluating this product in your test system before purchase
- Automate full hot-swap of a GEN5 E3 drive
- Simulate failures, intermittent faults and more
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Scales from 1 to 100+ drive modules in a test system.
- Supports PCIe E3 drives up to 32GT/s
- Individual control over power, present, sideband and PCIe data signals
- Driving and monitoring of selected sidebands
- 1us timing resolution on all switches
- 100ns pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user-sequenced glitch pulses on all lines
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit.
This is the basic module.
This version includes external triggering IN/OUT via SMA cables to allow connection to an external analyser or similar.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now