Gen4 External PCIe Breaker Module
Part Number: QTL2341
Perform automated cable hot-swap and fault injection on SFF-8644 based PCIe cables.
The Gen4 External PCIe Cable Module is an automated solution for hot-swap testing and fault injection on external PCIe cables. Automation provides easier, faster and more detailed testing. Consistent, repeatable results reduce time to market and improve reliability. Cables conforming to the “PCI Express External Cabling Specification Revision 3.0” at Gen4 speeds, and most custom cabling solutions, are supported (if you have any questions about this please contact us).
The Torridon System integrates into existing test setups. Enclosure manufacturers, RAID developers, and testing labs all benefit from improved test coverage. This enables engineers to work more efficiently, giving higher confidence and lower outgoing failure rates.
This module requires the purchase of a separate controller.
- Automate hot swap of an external PCIe cable
- Create faults such as time-outs and data errors
- Simulate intermittent faults
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Up to 4 modules can be rack mounted in 1U.
- Supports: PCI Express External Cabling Specification Revision 3.0 at Gen4 speeds, and most custom cabling solutions, are supported (if you have any questions about this please contact us).
- 1us timing resolution on all switches
- 100ns pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user sequenced glitch pulses on all lines
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit
- Individual control over power, management and data signals.
- A custom, fully wired, cable is supplied to ensure the module is transparent when in use
Evaluate this productEvaluate now