24G HD SAS Cable Module
Part Number: QTL2162
Perform automated cable hot-swap and fault injection on SFF-8674 cables.
The 24G Mini SAS HD Cable Module is an automated solution for hot-swap testing and fault injection on Mini SAS HD cables. Automation provides easier, faster and more detailed testing. Consistent, repeatable results reduce time to market and improve reliability.
This cable module is part of the Torridon system, so it’s easily integrated into your existing test setup. Enclosure manufacturers, RAID developers, and testing labs all benefit from improved test coverage. This enables engineers to work more efficiently, giving higher confidence and lower outgoing failure rates.
This module requires purchase of a separate controller.
- Automates hot-swap of a mini SAS cable
- Create faults such as time-outs, framing errors and SAS identify sequences
- Simulate intermittent faults
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Up to 4 modules can be rack mounted in 1U.
- 1ms timing resolution on all switches
- 10us pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user sequenced glitch pulses on all lines
- Requires Torridon array controller or interface kit
- Individual control over power, management and data signals
- Override individual cable EEPROM registers with user values.
This is the basic module.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now