Gen4 PCIe U.2 Module
Part Number: QTL2266 / QTL2207
Perform full hot-swap and fault injection with GEN4 PCIe SFF/U.2 drives.
The module has full control over power, data (dual port) and present pins, allowing simulation of any possible hot-swap scenario. Individual control of each signal, pin bounce and high speed glitching combine to greatly increase the number of test cases you can perform. ‘Driving’ is available on some sideband pins, allowing a range of additional tests to drive signals high/low rather than just disconnecting them. The ‘+Triggering’ version has additional MCX trigger IN/OUT to sync with external test equipment.
Drive modules can be used individually for simple bench testing, or multiple units can be used to automate an entire storage enclosure.
Each drive module requires one port on a Torridon Controller.
- Automate full hot-swap of a GEN4 PCIe SFF drive
- Simulate failures and intermittent faults
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Scales from 1 to 100+ drive modules in a test system.
- Supports PCIe SFF drives up to 16GT/s
- Individual control over power, present, sideband and PCIe data signals
- 1us timing resolution on all switches
- 100ns pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user-sequenced glitch pulses on all lines
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit.
This is the basic module.
This version includes external triggering IN/OUT via SMA cables to allow connection to an external analyser or similar.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now