Any businesses using the latest 25G/100G LAN or 32G FC links—from data centers to designers of self-driving cars—can use Quarch’s new range of breaker modules to automate hot-plug and fault-injection testing. Instead of performing a limited range of manual tests, you can dramatically increase your test coverage and remove the costly manual test element.
The new SFP28 and QSFP28 modules sit between a host and a copper or optical interconnect cable. With the modules in place, you can automate a wide range of physical layer tests including:
- Automating hot-plug and pull of the cable
- Simulating pin-bounce on insertion
- Testing all possible insertion speed scenarios
- Creating a huge range of physical layer failures and interruptions.
Our existing range of SFP+ modules has a proven record with a wide range of customers. The new SFP28 and QSFP28 products will be valuable for anyone developing storage enclosures, networking interconnects and the sensor/data networks within self-driving cars.
Read the specs
- QSFP28 Cable Module
- SFP28 Cable Module
- Browse all signal breakers and hot-swap modules.
Need more information?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of our skilled regional resellers.