Gen5 SFF Lite Breaker
Part Number: QTL2757
A leaner and lower-cost alternative to our full-spec Gen5 modules. The Gen5 SFF Lite Breaker module provides simple hot-plug automation, with control over power and sideband pins.
This module fits into an SFF slot. It allows hot-swap and power monitoring of any U.2/U.3/SAS or SATA device, up to Gen5 speeds.
With the direct routing of the PCIe data signals, there will be minimal effect on Signal Integrity, while power control allows you to hot-plug your device automatically.
- Individual control over power pins
- Grouped control over sideband pins
- Inbuilt timing for staged hot-plug simulation
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Supports PCIe 1.0a, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0
- Supports SAS3 and SAS4
- Supports U.2, U.3, SAS and SATA devices
- Displaces drive by 11.86mm
- Requires Array Controller or Torridon Interface Kit
Evaluate this productEvaluate now