Gen5 PCIe x16 LITE Breaker Module
Part Number: QTL2652, QTL2658
A leaner and lower-cost alternative to our full-spec Gen5 modules. The Gen5 PCIe x16 LITE Breaker module provides simple hot-plug automation, with control over power, sideband, and present pins.
This module fits into a PCIe x16 slot. It allows hot-swap and power monitoring of any x1/x2/x4/x8/x16 PCIe device, up to Gen5 speeds.
With the direct routing of the PCIe data signals, there will be minimal effect on Signal Integrity, while power control allows you to hot-plug your device automatically.
NEW for Gen5: Additional connector for power and control direct from your host PC (no Torridon controller required)
- Individual control over power pins
- Grouped control over sideband and presence pins
- Basic power measurement
- Optional direct control from host USB
- Improved and test coverage and speed
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Supports PCIe 1.0a, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0
- Supports x1 to x16 device cards
- Vertically displaces device by 40.4mm
- Requires Array Controller, Torridon Interface Kit or powered USB on host PC
The basic module
Module with added inrush current limit
Evaluate this productEvaluate now