Gen5 M.2 M-Key Horizontal Breaker Module
Part Number: QTL2901 / QTL2902
The Gen5 M.2 M-Key Horizontal Breaker Module is ideal for testing both consumer and enterprise-grade SSDs. This module allows hot-swap, lane configuration, fault injection and signal driving for Gen5 M.2 M-Key drives.
Fitting into a standard M.2 M-Key slot, this module allows advanced, repeatable testing of Gen5 M.2 devices.
Controlled from the TestMonkey GUI or any standard scripting language, the module is simple to integrate into your test plan.
The horizontal orientation differs from the Gen4 version, due to connector availability and the desire to reduce the vertical height. The module should to fit almost any standard M.2 slot, with the drive sitting horizontally and slightly offset.
With full control over every active pin, you can perform:
- Full hot-swap control of the attached card
- Individual control of all lanes, sideband and power pins
- Glitching of any signals
- Active driving of selected sideband signals.
This module comes with a 40cm flexible interface cable and requires a separately-purchased controller.
- Independent control of every signal, including each side of differential pairs
- Programmable control over connection timing and pin bounce
- Provides active driving of DEVSLEEP, PERST and PEWAKE, PEDET and CLKREQ signals.
- Driving of PLN, PLA, PWRDIS and VIO_CFG
- Supports Gen5 and lower M.2 M-Key devices
- Supports PCIe 1.0a, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0
- Supports SATA SSDs (M-Key only)
- Requires Array Controller or Interface Kit.
- Support for 1v8 and 3v3 IO
Evaluate this productEvaluate now