Gen4 EDSFF x8 Breaker Module
Part Number: QTL2161 / QTL2272
Perform full hot-swap and physical layer fault injection with EDSFF drives.
Provides full hot-swap automation for GEN4 PCIe drives using the latest EDSFF specification. This module works with any E1.L EDSFF-compatible device.
The module has full control over power, data and sideband pins, allowing simulation of any possible hot-swap scenario. Individual control of each signal, pin bounce and high speed glitching combine to greatly increase the number of test cases you can perform. ‘Driving’ is available on some sideband pins, allowing a range of additional tests to drive signals high/low rather than just disconnecting them. The ‘+Triggering’ version has additional MCX trigger IN/OUT to sync with external test equipment.
Drive modules can be used individually for simple bench testing, or multiple units can be used to automate an entire storage enclosure.
Each drive module requires one port on a Torridon Controller.
- Automate full hot-swap of a GEN4 EDSFF drive
- Simulate failures and intermittent faults
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Scales from 1 to 100+ drive modules in a test system.
- Supports EDSFF drives up to 16GT/s x8
- Individual control over power, present, sideband and PCIe data signals
- 1us timing resolution on all switches
- 100ns pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user-sequenced glitch pulses on all lines
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit.
This is the basic module.
This version includes external triggering IN/OUT via SMA cables to allow connection to an external analyser or similar.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now