Gen4 EDSFF E1.L Power Injection Fixture
Part Number: QTL2191
Allows a Power Module to inject power into an E1.L ED-SFF device.
This simple interposer sits behind a drive and allows it to be slotted into an enclosure as normal (though with a slight offset of the drive).
The ultra-thin flex cable routes out of the enclosure and can be connected to one of our range of Programmable Power Modules. You can now perform power margining and measurement of the drive while using it within its normal operating environment.
- Connects a Power Module to a drive that is within its storage enclosure
- Works with almost any standard EDSFF drive.
- Supports x8 drives up to GEN4 speeds
- Supports other lane widths, depending on enclosure size
- Offsets drive by ~45mm
- 37cm flex cable to route out of the enclosure
- Compatible with XLC and HD Power Modules
- Supports auto voltage range selection on HD modules.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now