Gen4 EDSFF x8 Breaker
Part Number: QTL2766 / QTL2776 / QTL2767 / QTL2777 / QTL2768 / QTL2778
Perform full hot-swap and fault injection with the latest Gen4 PCIe E1 and E3 drives. This is an update to our existing range of EDSFF breakers. The Gen4 EDSFF x8 Breaker supports additional signal driving (Drive LED signal for OCP test compliance) and more form factors.
The module has full control over power, data (x8 PCIe), and sideband pins, allowing simulation of any possible hot-swap scenario. Individual control of each signal, pin bounce, and high-speed glitching combine to greatly increase the number of test cases you can perform. ‘Driving’ is available on some sideband pins, allowing a range of additional tests to drive signals high or low rather than just disconnecting them. The “Triggering” version has an additional MCX trigger IN/OUT to sync with external test equipment.
Drive modules can be used individually for simple bench testing. Multiple units automate an entire storage enclosure.
Each drive module requires one port on a Torridon Controller.
Protocol Analyzers and Storage Emulators
- Automate full hot-swap of a GEN4 E1 orE3 drive
- Simulate failures, intermittent faults and more
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Scales from 1 to 100+ drive modules in a test system.
- Supports PCIe EDSFF drives up to 16GT/s
- Individual control over power, present, sideband and PCIe data signals
- Driving and monitoring of selected sidebands
- 1us timing resolution on all switches
- 100ns pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user-sequenced glitch pulses on all lines
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit.
The module is available with and without external triggering options. It is also available in several enclosure sizes to fit different systems.
E1 x8 Breaker
E1 x8 Breaker +Triggering
E3 x8 Breaker
E3 x8 Breaker +Triggering
E3.2T x8 Breaker
E3.2T x8 Breaker +Triggering
Evaluate this productEvaluate now