Gen4 PCIe x16 LITE Breaker Module
Part Number: QTL2403
A leaner and lower-cost alternative to our full-spec Gen4 modules – but with an added extra: Basic power measurement. This module provides simple hot-plug automation, with control over power, sideband, and present pins.
This module fits into a PCIe x16 slot and allows hot-swap and power monitoring of any x1/x2/x4/x8/x16 GEN4 PCIe device.
With the direct routing of the PCIe data signals, there will be minimal effect on Signal Integrity, while power control allows you to hot-plug your device automatically.
Basic power monitoring allows you to request the consumption of each of the rails in real-time. This is not as accurate as using out Programmable Power Module but does provide a useful indication in many tests.
- Individual control over power pins
- Grouped control over sideband and presence pins
- Basic power measurement
- Improved and test coverage and speed
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Supports PCIe 1.0a, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0
- Supports x1 to x16 device cards
- Vertically displaces device by 40.4mm
- Requires Array Controller or our Torridon Interface Kit
The basic module
Evaluate this productEvaluate now