12G SAS HS LITE Drive Module
Part Number: QTL1623
Perform full hot-swap and basic fault injection with 12G SAS drives
Provides full hot-swap automation for 12Gb/s SAS drives. The module has full control over power, data and present pins, allowing simulation of any possible hot-swap scenario.
Individual control of each signal allows you to greatly increase the number of test cases you can perform. This module does not provide pin bounce or high-speed glitch, as found on the ‘HS’ series of drive modules.
Drive modules can be used individually for simple bench testing, or multiple units can be used to automate an entire storage enclosure.
Each drive module requires one port on a Torridon Controller.
- Automates full hot swap of a SAS drive
- Simulate basic connector failures
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Scales from 1 to 100+ drive modules in a test system
- Supports SAS and SATA drives up to 12Gb/s
- Individual control over power, present and data signals
- 1ms timing resolution on all switches
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit
Evaluate this productEvaluate now