USB Type-C Cable Module
Part Number: QTL1971
Perform automated cable hot-swap and fault injection on USB Type-C cables.
This USB cable-pull module is an automated solution for hot-swap testing and fault injection on USB Type-C cables. Automation provides easier, faster and more detailed testing. Consistent, repeatable results reduce time-to-market and improve reliability.
The module can be easily integrated into your existing test setup, or can be used separately as a manual or fully-automated bench test.
This module requires purchase of a separate controller.
- Automated hot-swap of Type-C cables
- Create hard faults in data and VBUS connections
- Simulate intermittent faults
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging and evaluation.
- 1ms timing resolution on all switches
- 10us pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user-sequenced glitch pulses on all lines
- Supports Low Speed, Full Speed, High Speed, Super Speed and Super Speed Plus
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit
- l=84.0mm, w=63.5mm, h=30.0mm
- Up to four units can be rack-mounted in 1U, with separate kit.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now