SFP+ Cable Module
Part Number: QTL1292 / QTL1917
Perform automated cable hot-swap and fault injection on SFP+ cables
The SFP+ Cable Module is an automated solution for hot-swap testing and fault injection on SFP cables. Automation provides easier, faster and more detailed testing. Consistent, repeatable results reduce time to market and improve reliability.
Our SFP module fits into the cable receptacle, allowing the module to break all signals in the connector, including power and data for active cables. 2 versions are available, for single and Dual Ganged sockets.
The modules can be controlled manually, via scripts or through your existing test automation system. This enables engineers to work more efficiently, giving higher confidence and lower outgoing failure rates.
This module requires purchase of a separate controller
This is the single module. Single modules are slightly wider than most normal SFP cables so cannot be fitted side by side.
This is the Dual module. This fit into a Dual ganged SFP socket and allow control over all of the cables.
- Automated hot swap of QSFP cables
- Inject glitches to create various faults
- Simulate intermittent faults
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- 1ms timing resolution on all switches
- 10us pin-bounce resolution on all switches
- 50ns PRBS or user sequenced glitch pulses on all lines
- Requires Torridon Array Controller or Interface Kit
- Individual control over power, management and data signals
Evaluate this productEvaluate now