Gen4 M.2 M-Key Vertical Breaker Module
Ideal for testing both consumer and enterprise-grade SSDs, this module allows hot-swap, lane configuration, fault injection and signal driving for Gen4 M.2 M-Key drives.
Fitting into a standard M.2 M-Key slot, this module allows advanced, repeatable testing of Gen4 M.2 devices.
Controlled from the TestMonkey GUI or any standard scripting language, the module is simple to integrate into your test plan.
The vertical orientation allows the module to fit almost any standard M.2 slot, with the drive sitting vertically. This facilitates its use in boards with little surrounding space.
With full control over every active pin, you can perform:
- Full hot-swap control of the attached card
- Individual control of all lanes, sideband and power pins
- Glitching of any signals
- Active driving of selected sideband signals.
This module comes with a 40cm removable interface cable and requires a separately-purchased controller.
- Independent control of every signal, including each side of differential pairs
- Programmable control over connection timing and pin bounce
- Provides active driving of DEVSLEEP, PERST and PEWAKE, PEDET and CLKREQ signals.
- Supports Gen4 and lower M.2 M-Key devices
- Supports PCIe 1.0a, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0
- Supports SATA
- Requires Array Controller or Interface Kit.
This is the basic module.
This version includes external triggering IN/OUT via SMA cables to allow connection to an external analyzer or similar.
Evaluate this productEvaluate now