4/8 Port 6G SATA switch
Part Number: QTL1390
With simple remote commands, you can now reconfigure your entire SATA test rack.
4 Hosts and 8 Devices can be remotely connected in any combination.
This SATA MUX is a physical layer switch, capable of automatically routing signals between its 4 host ports and 8 device ports. The module allows full remote path configuration with separate voltage and pre-emphasis selection on each port. Signals can also be forwarded, allowing the switching of instrumentation into different paths of a system.
The Torridon System integrates into existing test setups. The simple control interface makes it ideal both for bench testing and full automation of large test suites. This enables engineers to work more efficiently, giving higher confidence and lower outgoing failure rates.
- Automated connection between 4 host and 8 device ports
- Signal forwarding, for easy monitoring
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- Cross-point switch technology redrives the signal without retiming
- Programmable amplitude, equalisation and pre-emphasis on each port
- Single lane SATA cable interface for all ports
- Supports 1.5Gb/s, 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s SAS or SATA
- LAN port for direct network connection
- USB Port for standalone control via TestMonkey
- Torridon cable to connect to Array Controller or Interface Kit
Evaluate this productEvaluate now