1/8 Port USB 3.0 Switch
Part Number: QTL1443
Automate connection and hot-swap of multiple USB devices in a test system
This Module is a USB Physical Layer Switch, capable of automatically routing signals between its host port and 8 device ports. With passive switching and a basic signal re-driver, the module has minimal impact on your signal.
You can now automate connection between multiple test devices, simulating insertion, removal and swap without the need for manual intervention. Containing the full feature set of our USB Cable Module, you can simulate any speed of hot-plug, simulate connection pin-bounce and inject faults.
The simple control interfaces makes it ideal both for bench testing and full automation of large test suites. This enables engineers to work more efficiently, giving higher confidence and lower outgoing failure rates.
- Automated connection between 1 host and 8 device ports
- Data is re-driven but not re-timed
- Improve test coverage while decreasing duration
- Ideal for bench testing, debugging, and evaluation
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 signals are passively switched
- USB 3.0 cable interface for all ports
- Host port uses a USB 3.0 compliant re-driver
- Supports Low Speed, Full Speed, High Speed and Super Speed
- Native USB and LAN (Telnet) control ports
- Compatible with Torridon Interface Kit and Array Controllers
- Provides all additional features found in the USB Cable Module
Evaluate this productEvaluate now