This XLC Power Module is a flexible power margining and measurement tool. This version has 12V and 5V (switchable to 3V3) outputs and is ideal for SAS, SATA and PCIe based devices. Each rail can be programmed from 0 to 120% of its nominal voltage. The voltage and current of each output can be simultaneously recorded to provide accurate power consumption measurement.
The module allows programming of arbitrary voltage output waveforms which can be used to simulate power-up ramps, power failures, noisy power sources, and much more. Patterns can be created over a range of microseconds to minutes, allowing a wide range of testing options.
A high speed record feature provides an oscilloscope like function to record the output voltage, current, and power consumption of the attached device.
A range of Injection Fixtures allow the module to inject power into a variety of devices.
The QTL1824 version of the module includes external triggering, ideal for co-ordinating with an external analyser
- Dual output
- Programmable output waveforms
- Flexible power margining
- High speed measurement and recording
- Easy measurement of voltage, current, and power
- Simultaneous sampling of voltage and current on both outputs
- Accurate power consumption measurement
- External triggering option available
- Simple test automation from any standard scripting language