EDSFF Port Transposing Kit
Part Number: QTL2783
The kit contains 4 EDSFF E3 adaptors, each transposes and or masks a specific port for simplified testing of next-generation SSDs.
Simply fit the adaptor behind your drive and slide the drive into its enclosure, as normal. With the adaptor in place, the specified ports will be transposed and or masked, allowing a quick test that your system correctly handles each major option that they could come across during the product lifetime.
In addition to the main function of transposing ports, each adaptor also provides tap points to probe various power rails and sideband signals, making it faster to debug failure cases.
- Transpose the ports on a EDSFF E3 drive, up to x8 width
- Passive adaptor, with minimal impact on the system
- Probe points for sidebands
- Supports EDSFF E3 drives up to Gen5 speed
- Probe points for: PRSNT0′, DUALPORT_EN#. PERST1#, PERST0#, GROUND, SMBRST#, SMBDAT, SMBCLK, 12V, 3V3_AUX, PWRDIS, LED/ACTIVITY, RFU, MFG
- Adaptor A – Port A to Port A, Port B masked
- Adaptor B – Port A to Port B, Port B masked
- Adaptor C – Port B to Port B, Port A masked
- Adaptor D – Port B to Port A, Port A masked
Evaluate this productEvaluate now