EDSFF Port Reversal Adaptor kit
Part Number: QTL2782
The kit contains 4 EDSFF E3 adaptors, each reverses a specific set of lanes on each port for simplified testing of next-generation SSDs.
Simply fit the adaptor behind your drive and slide the drive into its enclosure, as normal. With the adaptor in place, the specified lanes on each port will be reversed, allowing a quick test that your system correctly handles each major orientation that they could come across during the product lifetime.
In addition to the main function of swapping lanes, each adaptor also provides tap points to probe various power rails and sideband signals, making it faster to debug failure cases.
- Reverse the lanes on a EDSFF E3 drive, up to x8 width
- Passive adaptor, with minimal impact on the system
- Probe points for sidebands
- Supports EDSFF E3 drives up to Gen5 speed
- Probe points for: PRSNT0′, DUALPORT_EN#. PERST1#, PERST0#, GROUND, SMBRST#, SMBDAT, SMBCLK, 12V, 3V3_AUX, PWRDIS, LED/ACTIVITY, RFU, MFG
- Adaptor A – Dual Port, Both ports reversed
- Adaptor B – Dual Port, A port reversed only
- Adaptor C – Dual Port, B port reversed only
- Adaptor D – Single Port, All lanes reversed
Evaluate this productEvaluate now